At 2:00 p.m., Dr. Anja Schulz from TechEducation will be joined by Martin Simon, Chief Specialist at the Kassel Education Center, for the panel discussion on “Education Needs in the Electrical Trade in Times of Sector Coupling.”
The Phoenix Contact Craftsmen’s Day will be held under the motto: See – Experience – Try out.
Presentations and interactive workshops are planned on the topics:
- Terminal block assembly: tips and tricks for handling Phoenix Contact terminal blocks.
- Mobile printers and tools: useful aids for professional electrical installations
- Product forum and exhibition: new and exciting products for electrical installations
- Surge protection and PV systems: optimum operational safety in the event of lightning strikes and overvoltage
- Optional stadium tour at the end through the Schüco Arena
The craftsmen’s day takes place in cooperation with BS Systems BOSCH – Sortimo.
Further information and registration for the event at phoenixcontact.de/handwerkertag
We are there! – At the Phoenix Contact Craftsmen’s Day “Phoenix Contact meets Crafts” on May 12, 2023 from 8:30-16:00 at the Schüco Arena in Bielefeld