As part of the EduNet network, we regularly offer online seminars on current topics in automation technology. Specialists from Phoenix Contact pass on their knowledge at universities and present their areas of expertise in short training courses.
The target group of the EduNet online seminars are teachers and students at EduNet member universities as well as interested educational partners.
The EduNet online seminars are free of charge for participants.
Trainings for members
The EduNet trainings are aimed exclusively at teachers at our EduNet member universities.
In a small group of max. 5 participants, general knowledge about the PLCnext ecosystem, the system architecture, the engineering tools as well as the interfaces to high-level languages and function extensions of the PLCnext technology are imparted in 10 training units (online).
Meet the expert:
PLCnext Technology for EduNet
Individual support for PLCnext Technology handling with the Eduline Starter Kit
Date and time
Wednesday, August 30, 2023 from 10:00 to 10:45 (CEST).
Wednesday, August 30, 2023 from 15:00 to 15:45 (CEST).
University lecturers, students
Götz Jäckel (GJ Softwaredidaktik)
Here you can register for the seminars you want. To do this, fill out the contact form.
Trainings for EduNet members
Phoenix Contact offers free training courses for EduNet members on current topics in automation technology at our training center in Bad Pyrmont.
Currently, two trainings per year are held around the topic PLCnext Technology and the teaching aid – EDU AXC F 2152. Our trainers combine current manufacturer and user knowledge with general content.
There are 5 seats available for this training.
In this EduNet training course specially designed for universities, you will gain general knowledge about the PLCnext ecosystem, the system architecture, the engineering tools as well as the interfaces to high-level languages and function extensions of the PLCnext technology.
The course consists of a total of ten units
Note: Due to the variety of topics, the focus of the content will be coordinated with the participants at the beginning of the course
>Here you can find the current course dates
- Operation of the engineering tool PLCnext Engineer
- Operation of the PLCnext Engineer HMI
- Creation and basic configuration of C++ projects in Eclipse with the Phoenix Contact SDK
- Combination of IEC 61131 programs with code generated in C++ and Matlab Simulink
- C# Integration with Visual Studio
- Diagnostic capabilities, including htop, tracing and tcpdump
- PLCnext service components (OPC UA server, data logger)
- Linux-based function extensions (Python, Node-Red, MQTT with Node-Red)
- Firewall packet filter, OpenVPN (sample configuration)
- The possibilities of the PLCnext Store