WE ARE INTRODUCING INDUSTRY 4.0 TO EDUCATION.
Eduline PLCnext Technology Board
Ord. No. 1046674
The practical Eduline PLCnext Technology Board is suitable for learning skills in the field of IT automation with a focus on PLC programming. The system board can be used as a module as well as a stand-alone trainer.
- Basic principles of Industry 4.0
- Programming and operating automated systems
- Basic principles of PLC programming
- IEC 61131 programming and high-level languages like C, C++, C#
- Development of application-oriented automation projects
Our Eduline PLCnext Technology Board is built in DIN-A4 format as a rack or tabletop unit. A transparent rear panel also allows a direct view of the wiring.
- Depending on the application, up to 16 digital inputs can be controlled via toggle switches and up to 16 digital outputs are available as LEDs.
- An analog input signal in the form of 0-10 V can be simulated by using a rotary potentiometer as well as a corresponding analog output signal via a graphical bar graph.
- An additional analog input and output signal can be connected via the existing safety sockets.
- PLCnext Technology from Phoenix Contact also allows programming in the IEC 61131 languages as well as high-level
languages such as C/C++ and C#.
- Digital and analog sensor and actuator technology are
available directly “on-board”.
- PLCnext Engineer PLC programming software free of charge
- Programming with PLCnext Engineer
- Classic and new programming languages
- Open ecosystem with free trial of Proficloud.io for up to 20 metrics per year
We would be pleased to provide you with information about the use of the Eduline PLCnext Technology Board free of charge.
For sending the link to our training material (e-learning, e-paper) please fill in the following contact form.
- Wiring: 8 x DIO (toggle switch and LED) and 1 x AIO (rotary potentiometer and bar graph) on the EDU AXC F 2152, plus 1 x AIO via sockets for free selection, 8 x DIO (toggle switch and LED) on the AXL F BK PN
- Can be networked via Ethernet; two additional RJ45 jacks are available depending on application
- Can be programmed with PLCnext Engineer (PLCNEXT ENGINEER software, Order No. 1046008) available for download at phoenixcontact.com
- 230 V AC power supply via connection for non-heating devices on the board surface, transfer of the 24 V DC module voltage via 4 mm safety sockets and M12 interface possible
- Size: 345 mm x 297 mm x 103 mm (A4 height)
- Weight: 3,9 kg
The switchgear combination includes power supply, Ethernet cable and the actual training board with the following industrial components:
- PLCnext Technology-Control
- Three I/O modules
- Bus coupler
- Power supply
Eduline-specific SD card and additional Industrie 4.0 features for pre-configuring the EduLine PLCnext Technology board and the black PLCnext Technology starter kit. The SD card enables direct entry into programming in the classroom. If the card is removed, the device is back in its original state
One card contains a pre-configuration for:
- Node-RED, including nodes for OPC UA, REST, Dashboard
- MQTT (Mosquitto, MQTT Client Library)
- Example project
Training and Didactic material
Course units on “Networked systems for automation” – Basics of PLC programming and visualization.
Supplemented by comprehensive and holistic didactic accompanying material, consisting of:
- User manual, hardcopy and digital (PDF)
- Knowledge tasks (theory) and solutions, 15 exercises
- Practical tasks and solutions, 30 exercises
- PowerPoint slideshow, 60 slides, 16:9
Various add-ins are available for PLCnext Engineer.
Single-user or network licenses:
- SFC Editor
- Application Control Interface
- Matlab Simulink Model Viewer
- Safety Programming